May 7, 2009

Getting Back in the Game

A lot of stuff has been going on in life that is worthy of blogging about.  However, I've shyed away from blogging much because every time I did I would write too much and it would turn into an hour session of writing, which I don't have time for because I have a lot of stuff going on in my life worth blogging about; vicious circle.  

So I'm going back to my original blogging rule, which I posted in my very first post.  I'm not going to allow myself to write for longer than 15 minutes;  rare exceptions will be allowed.

Hopefully this will make me want to post more often.  

It has been 10 min.  I'm outta here.

P.S.  I love Twitter.com.  Talk about a site that allows you to share your thoughts with minimal effort.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher