November 21, 2007

Light Reading From Here On...

Well, the Google Reader has gone under the knife. I trimmed off all the fat and I'm left with only the meat. Over a hundred MTB feeds were in my reader when I logged in this morning and when I was done, only 7 remain.

The MTB meat in my Google Reader:
Racing Green
Scott's Singletrack Mind
Singletrack's Mountain Bike Blog
Slip Angle
Google News about Mountain Biking


Grizzle that may get cut off, but may stay in the reader for a while longer:
Stories from the Front Range
The mountains call, and I must go.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Ha ha, I have the same problem, starting adding so many blogs to my reader that I don't even get around to my favorites that much... :(

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher