November 20, 2007

Route 66

Cadillac Ranch
Amarillo, Texas

So, what did I do while I took a break? Part of it was on a road trip. This is Cadillac Ranch off of Route 66 in Amarillo, Texas. This is the kind of random stuff I love.

I spend my spare time and money creating a mountain biking website. This farmer spent his time and money burying 10 cadillacs nose down in his field. As they say, "Different strokes for different folks... "

This is part of what got me thinking I'd like to change gears a bit. I'd love to walk away from TrailCentral for a while and go burry 10 Cadillacs in the dirt. Of course I can't 'cause it has already been done, but you get my point. Sometimes it would be nice to try something completely random and different.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher