February 12, 2007

Ass Crack Rock in Arches National Park

Ok, while enjoying the scenery at Arches National Park in Moab, Utah today I had to take a picture. I took the picture of this rock because my wife and I -almost simultaneously - looked at the rock, then looked at each other and said, "That looks like an ass crack sitting on a toilet."

A lot of rocks in Arches National Park have a name, so my wife and I looked at the map in hopes we would see "Ass Crack....", but there was nothing of the sort.

So we officially named it and marked it with the GPS. If you are ever in the area, check these coordinates:

N38 39.759
W109 35.294

At the above waypoint you will be at the viewing point for Ass Crack Rock.

Take a look at the image and see if you can stretch your imagination a bit to see Ass Crack Rock.

Maybe the humor of it is lost on others, or maybe we are twisted, but there is no doubt that my wife and I do our thinking on the same wave length.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher