August 5, 2008

How many local pros can you name?

Can you name 5 racers who have raced in the semi-pro/pro pack in 2008? You can!? Well, then can you name 102? I can... Of course, I don't know all these people, but using the mashup I created for the VCC I've been able to learn all sorts of neat information.

For instance:

Bob Kiva is currently the oldest known competitor in the pack at 45 years of age?

-and-

Bruce Patten is the youngest known competitor at 17 years of age?

-and-

The median age of all semi-pro/pro competitors who have raced in the WP series is 32 years of age.

Are you interested in learning more about our local pros? I've created a web page listing all the pros who have raced in Colorado during the 2008 series.

VCC Start List (click here)

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher