August 2, 2008

What I've Been Reading... (Catch Up Post)

I've been on a bit of a reading spree lately and I haven't taken the time to catalog what I've been reading in my blog. The latest topic of interest has been business. Like it or not I've reached a point in my career where I need these books to open my mind to new ways of thinking. What I'm trying to say is that I'm reading books that will teach me new tricks before this dog is too old (or stubborn) to learn new tricks.

Rather than trying to create a big blog post that encompasses all the books I've read; I'll have a post for each of them. That way, if I get bored or tired, I can stop and pick it up later and not have any unfinished projects left on my plate.

In my following posts I'll be writing about:
The Power of Nice
The One Minute Manager
The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey
The Leadership Pipeline


No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher