January 30, 2007

A Great Suprise From My Wife

This morning before going to work my wonderful, fun, and sexy wife gave me a great surprise. As I drank my coffee she slid "Scrubs: Season Four" across the table. I was pretty stoked because I love Scrubs! The best part is that my wife enjoys it as much as I do, which means we can always agree on something to watch when there is nothing on TV.

I now have season 1 and season 4. I have no doubt we will eventually collect the whole series. The funny thing is that if you would have asked me several years ago if I would ever buy a TV series on DVD, I would have said "no."

However, I'm now realizing the value of TV shows on DVD.
1. They run without commercials
2. Scrubs has extra footage that isn't seen during prime time
3. Twenty two minutes per episode. Long enough for a good break, but not too long.


Sidenote:
The whole cast is great, but Zach Braff is hillarious. He has great comedic timing. As far as movies, I tried to enjoy Garden State, but it wasn't my bag. I won't hold that against him...


1 comment:

Peruby said...

I'm with you on "Garden State". I have never seen an episode of Scrubs. I'll have to check it out. I think my daughter has and likes it.

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher