March 22, 2007

Love is Work

Love is work. No seriously, Love = Work.

I was speaking with my wife yesterday and I started giving her some greif about not wanting to work on a project for her because I was too tired. She quickly said,

"Sometimes love means doing something that you don't necessarily want to do for someone else"

I didn't say anything at the time, but in my head I started thinking about my defenition of work:

Work: Doing something that you don't necessarily want to do for someone else.

I slept on it and this morning I told my wife that "Love" sounds a lot like "Work." She laughed and appended "without compensation" to the end of her last statement.


ah...
good point.

haha


No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher