January 15, 2008

I got new shocks!

For those cyclists that read this blog the first thing you probably thought of was some tricked out pair of shocks for my mountain bike. I'm sorry to say, those are not the kind of shocks I purchased.

My upcoming weekend will bring with it the opportunity to give my truck some much needed attention. I purchased new shocks for my truck and those are the shocks I referred to in the title.

I don't know if you are like me when it comes to spending money, but a lot of times when I spend it on non bike related stuff I think about what I could have purchased for my bike with that same money. It is even harder when the non-bike related item has the same name and function as a part on my bike that desperately needs attention. I really need to rebuild the front shock on my mtb, but believe it or not, the shocks on my truck were a higher priority. Bummer...


In any case, I'm looking forward to the smooth ride! Even if it is in my truck instead of on my bike.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher