February 6, 2008

Big Day For TC Betty...

Today is a BIG day for my wife (TC Betty) and because I'm married to her a big day for me too!

If anyone has visited the About Us page on TrailCentral.com you would have read this...

"... Over the next several years the website started to grow, the number of
unique visits started to skyrocket, and our knowledge of website design improved
significantly. At the same time, one of the original founders graduated from CU
and started his own business in Denver, CO, while another started making bags of
cash selling on eBay, which left me as the sole owner and manager of a
successful website."

Well, TC Betty is the one who "started making bags of cash selling on eBay." In and of itself this fact is amazing, but having been a Power Seller for some time now she decided the time has come to make the next step and get office space. Today she signs the lease!

TC Betty is everything I am not when it comes to running a business. She is skilled, efficient, savvy, and she loves what she sells, which is why I know her business will continue to grow and become a huge success.

And because I know she is reading this; I want TC Betty to know I support you 100% and I continue to be impressed with what you are able to accomplish when you put your mind to it. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher