February 17, 2008

Crash Test My iPod...

It is said that old habits die hard... Never is this statement more apparent then when I use a new music device. Whether it be a new CD player, new computer, or a new MP3 player; the first tracks I play on it are from Crash Test Dummies, God Shuffled His Feet.

God Shuffled His Feet was the first CD I ever bought for the first CD player I ever owned. I remember this distinctly because the first track of the CD starts with a tinny, crackling sound, which made me think, "What the Fuck?! This is a CD and aren't they suppose to have the clearest sound available?! What a load of crap!"

Recently my wonderful wife bought a new iPod for me and guess what the first album I imported was? You guessed it!

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher