March 1, 2008

Flooding My Ears...

After my nostalgic trip back in time by listening to Crash Test Dummies I opted to resurrect some other old albums I once listened to, which sent me looking for Flood by They Might Be Giants.

Unfortunately, when I went looking for it it was nowhere to be found. I thought, "Damn Karma!" Yeah, I believe this particular CD keeps disappearing as a result of some bad karma I created.

I have bought this CD four separate times and each time it somehow disappeared. Be it from someone borrowing it and not returning it, loosing it in a move, or it could possibly be vanishing into thin air... You ask, "How was the bad karma created?"

This is one of a couple occasions where I borrowed a CD and never returned it. My brother introduced me to the group and I'm pretty sure he let me borrow it. I lost it before I returned it; thus creating the bad karma. I'm pretty sure I'm now cursed to always loose this CD whenever I own it.

Cursed or not, I bought the CD a fifth time. I bought it knowing it will likely disappear in the next several months, but at least I'm enjoying it again as I type this.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher