August 17, 2007

Widgets (Part II)

A couple days ago I posted about the business model of a widget. I was confused by the business surrounding the bits of functionality and I asked for help with understanding it.

Brad Feld left a comment to my query and directed me to a couple of his earlier posts on the subject.

Another View on Widgets - March 4, 2007
YAWP - Yet Another Widget Post - March 15, 2007

The cool part is that Brad has since posted a couple newer posts on the subject of widgets and those posts have lead to even more posts archived in the blogsphere.

The Unbearable Slowness of Javascript Widgets - August 15th, 2007

Resources for Widget Performance - August 17, 2007

Thanks, Brad, for leaving a comment and starting me down a path of better understanding.

Side note: I'm still pretty new to the blogsphere, but when you can learn, teach, and communicate ideas and information so easily, I can't help but be happy to be part of it.

No comments:

"Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth."
~Margaret Thatcher